- Congratulations on your purchase of a Deep Rest mattress. Deep Rest is committed to providing superior quality products so that you can sleep soundly!
- The recommended 10 year warranty period starts from the date of the purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
- In the event of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with the same comparable model and mattress size. In the event of any product defect after the first, either repair or, if repair is not possible, a prorated credit settlement will be incurred. The bottom line is that the more you miss it, the less and less credit you’ll receive.
- We offer a 5/7/10 year warranty on our mattresses covering manufacturing defects such as depressions greater than 1, sagging, cover defects such as tight wire stitching or defects in the foam that cause it to shrink or crack. We do not cover your modifications (such as shown in non-warranty).
- Damaged products or knock-off products will not be eligible for refund. Mattresses to be returned must be in good condition free of any physical damage such as tears, stains, discoloration, bleeding, soiling and burns. Original invoice with company seal and signature shall be submitted for all claims.
- Products like blankets, pillows, and protector covers are not eligible for any type of warranty or guarantee.
- Steps for Warranty Claim Handling:
- (A) Submit proof of issue to Deep Rest with a copy of the invoice and warranty card.
- (B) Only the customer who originally bought the mattress and has the invoice in his/her name is eligible for the warranty claim specifically for memory foam mattresses, normal change in softness and recovery time occurs over a period of time. However, this does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses .
- (C) Mattresses stored in an unsanitary environment may damage the product and void the warranty. For reasons of worker health and safety, Deep Rest may refuse to inspect such mattresses and may deny warranty claims.
Warranty Not Covered:
- Deep Rest Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattresses carry a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials (excluding covers and handles if present) where Deep Rest will repair your mattress at Deep Rest’s sole discretion.
- General Softness | Warranty does not cover less than 1.5″ of depression in mattresses 5″ thick and less than 1″ of depression in mattresses 4″ and less thick.
- Damage to mattresses due to misuse.
- Fabric and foam staining, spoiling, liquid rubs, tears and burns.
- Using a mattress on a bed base that was not structurally capable of supporting the mattress.
- Mattress covers, if any
- Zipper on mattress, if any
- Unauthorized service throughout the warranty period
- Products shipped outside India are not eligible for return.
- If the product has been modified from its original configuration.
- Damages not specifically covered herein will not be eligible for refund/return.
- The Company’s decision shall be final to the occurrence of defects and the applicable warranty.
- Your mattress is intended for year-round use for resting and sleeping, any other use of this mattress will be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your limited warranty.
- The gifted property that is not in the possession of the owner in any way. Any mattress bought from an unauthorized Deep Rest dealer. Physical damage to the mattress by the customer. Damage caused by animals, rats or children. Does not come under warranty policy. Accessories can be exchanged within 7 days of delivery only if there is a manufacturing defect. For two, to report catastrophic damage within 7 days of delivery. After 7 days of delivery, scar removal is not possible. Naturally occurring odours from foam, cotton and other materials.
100 Days Policy:
- We believe that sitting on a mattress in a crowded store is the worst way to buy a mattress that you are going to use for the next 10 years of your life. You never know if something is right until you’ve had a few days to try it out first? That’s why we offer a 100 days trial that allows you to buy a Deep Rest mattress risk-free – if the mattress isn’t right for you in the first 100 days , we’ll offer you an exchange or full refund.
- Adjustment Period: Research has shown that it can take up to 45 days for a mattress to adjust to the body. We ask that you give your Deep Rest mattress a fair chance of at least 45 days as our bodies may take time to adjust.
- Products shipped outside India are not eligible for return.
- A customer may make a maximum of two (1) returns of a particular product per initial order, as authorized by the customer’s name or shipping address (i.e. please try the product first – we’re happy to send you more later!).
- If you return the mattress without any reason, you will have to pay inbound and outbound transportation charges.
- Keep a hard copy of the original invoice and a voucher to claim the 100 days trial or any other voucher.
- A 100 days trial takes place for the first 100 days trials from the date of Order. In case of exchange between different models, 100 days trial will not apply.
- The 100 days trial is applicable only on standard size mattresses and is not available on custom size mattresses.
- If the product falls under RETURN / REFUND Exception under 100 days Trial then RETURN and REFUND offer will not apply on 100 days Trial.
- Our 100 days trial offer is borne by the original purchaser of a genuine Deep Rest mattress purchased from www.deeprest.in
- We will require photographic & video evidence of the mattress from your end while requesting a return. If you fail to provide substantial permission, we may cancel your request/return.
- Under the 100 days trial offer, the final refund will be taken by Deep Rest. If the purchaser does not meet the terms and conditions of the 100 days Trial Offer, the Company reserves the right to reject any claim for one year.
- Purchases made through third party retailers like Amazon, Flipkart do not incur a 100 days trial.
- Incorrect size orders, model exchanges or amounts between sales events, any returns due to the problem are not allowed under the 100 days trial policy and will be refused for return.
- In case of return due to damaged product / packaging at the time of delivery, we will require video & photographic proof of packaging and product from you. If you fail to provide substantial proof, we may notify you.
- At the time of shipment, the packaging material is already sent along with the mattress. It is used to pack the mattress when returning the mattress. If lost, the customer has to pay Rs. 500. Collection may take 5-7 working days.
Exceptions for Return / Refund under 100 days Trial
- There should be no signs of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- The 100 days trial does not cover your mattress’s elasticity due to the wrong size ordered by you.
- The customer will be solely responsible for the selection of the size mattress. In case of the wrong size given by the customer, the shipping charges will be borne by the customer, even in the case of a 100 days trial.
- This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
- Accessories can be exchanged within 7 days of delivery only if there is a manufacturing defect.
Mattress Care Policy
To ensure the longevity of your mattress and maintain its quality, please follow these guidelines for care and use.
- Avoid bending, folding, dragging, standing, or jumping on the mattress. These actions can cause damage to the materials and structure of the mattress.
- After being tightly packaged for transport, it may take a few days for the length and width of the mattress to fully expand and reach its full size. This is normal and should not be cause for concern.
- When cleaning your mattress, use a soft, damp cloth and gentle circular motions. Avoid using harsh chemicals or machine washing or drying the cover, as these can damage the materials.
- Bending or folding the corners of the mattress can cause damage to the layers within. It is important to handle the mattress carefully and avoid applying any unnecessary force to the corners.
- To protect your investment, it is important to keep the mattress as dry as possible. Avoid exposing it to water or other liquids, and consider using a mattress protector to provide an additional layer of protection.
- Your new mattress may feel a little different from what you are used to at first, but your body will soon adjust to the benefits of the new mattress and the mattress will also adjust to your sleeping style. This process may take several weeks and may lead to some softening of the materials.
- Body impressions, or slight depressions in the surface of the mattress, are a normal part of the wearing-in process and are not considered a manufacturing defect. The more plush or thick the mattress, the more comfort layers it will have and the longer it may take for body impressions to fully settle.
- It is important to rotate your mattress every 2 weeks for the first 4 months and every 3 months thereafter to evenly distribute the comfort layers. This applies to all surfaces of the mattress, unless the mattress has specific directional instructions such as “head” and “feet” markings.
- To ensure the best fit and to avoid damaging the mattress, be sure to confirm that the length and width of the bed match the dimensions of the mattress.
- Using a base that is not supportive or that does not allow for proper air circulation can damage the mattress and void the warranty. If you have a slat base or slatted bed frame, be sure to confirm that the slats are properly supported in the middle of the bed with a center support leg or substantial support beam. Do not lay the mattress on an uneven surface and do not keep any items beneath the mattress.
- If you have a storage bed, we recommend removing the mattress before opening the storage space to prevent the mattress from rolling or shifting in a way that could cause damage.
- To prolong the life of your mattress, avoid sitting on the edges and avoid prolonged habitual sitting in the same spot while watching TV or engaging in other activities.
- Use the recommended side for sleeping and rotate the mattress directionally to evenly distribute the comfort layers.
- Consider using a Deep Rest mattress protector to protect against moisture, spills, and other accidents.
- Avoid exposing the mattress to excessive moisture, humidity, or extreme environmental conditions.
- Do not remove the polyethylene packaging until the mattress is ready for use, as it is meant for protection during transport only.
- If you have infants or young children using the mattress, consider using a liquid resistant sheet for added protection.
- There is a dimensional tolerance of +/-12mm for Deep rest mattresses in terms of length or width.
Thank you for choosing our mattress and following these guidelines to ensure the best possible experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.