Wedding Season Sale: Save Big with 33% Off! Shop Now

Contour Profile Memory Foam Mattress

(5 customer reviews)

The Contoured Profile Memory Foam Mattress is designed to provide pressure redistribution, lumbar support, and stability. Its cells are carefully crafted to contour to your body shape, reducing pressure points and promoting a more comfortable sleep. In addition to its memory foam structure, this luxurious mattress is also padded and filled with materials that enhance its cushioning and comfort. As these materials settle and conform to your body, they help to create an even more comfortable and supportive sleeping surface.


  • 100-day risk-free sleep trial
  • Dual Comfort Mattress
  • Reversible Medium-firm comfort Cotton blend
  • Combinations of extra padding and filling
  • 10 years of warranty

Size Category


₹14175 ₹9450 33% off)
Costs approximately ₹ 3 per deep sleep for 10 years.

Choose a variant

Contour Profile Memory Foam Mattress

Contour Profile Memory Foam Mattress

Size Category




  • Maintains the shape of the body
  • Suitable for people who toss and turn in their sleep
  • Extremely durable
  • Pressure gets distributed evenly throughout the mattress.
  • Experience long-lasting quality, backed by our 10-year warranty.
  • Our mattresses are designed to provide exceptional cooling comfort, with a combination of air circulation holes (20%) and cool fabric (15%). This combination results in a mattress that is 35% cooler than traditional foam mattresses.
  • Experience personalized comfort and support with a viscoelastic mattress – relieves pressure points, reduces motion transfer, and lasts for years.
  • Enjoy a restful night’s sleep in any season with our temperature-sensitive foam. This innovative material responds to your body’s natural temperature, ensuring optimal comfort and support throughout the night.

Care Instructions

  • Do not iron clothes on the mattress
  • Avoid jumping or stepping on the mattress
  • Cut any loose threads with scissors, rather than pulling them
  • Keep heavy objects off the mattress to prevent it from losing shape
  • Do not remove the brand label on the corner of the mattress for warranty purposes
  • Allow the mattress to air out periodically and use sunlight to freshen the top of the mattress

5 reviews for Contour Profile Memory Foam Mattress

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


    Very descriptive post, I loved that a lot. Will there be a
    prt 2?

  2. newtech02.wordpress.Com

    I am really thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this wonderful post at here.


    Have you eer thought about adding a little biit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    Buut imagine if you added some great images
    or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pic and
    videos, this website could certainly be one of the very best in its
    niche. Great blog!


    I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me.

    Is anyone else hving thiss issue or is it a problem on my end?
    I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

  5. niraj

    Best mattress for back pain and comfort

Comparison Chart

Contour Profile Memory Foam Mattress

Contour Profile Memory Foam Mattress

Orthopaedic Cool Memory Foam Mattress

Orthopaedic Cool Memory Foam Mattress

Foam Density 40 Density contour foam 32 Density base foam
Layer 1 32 Density softy cum memory foam layer 32 Density softy cum memory foam layer
Layer 2 55 Density cool memory foam layer 55 Density cool memory foam layer
Fabric Imported cool fabric Heavy GSM fabric
Coolness 35% more cool 20% more cool
Support Extra softness with spine support Spine support
Shop By Comfort Celebrity Comfort, Pro Comfort
Mattress Material Memory Foam, Plus Top Memory Foam, Plus Top

Start From:


Start From:


    Need a hand?

    Dial us up for expert assistance over the phone. We're here to make your choices easier.