Wedding Season Sale: Save Big with 33% Off! Shop Now

Natural Latex Orthopaedic Mattress

(80 customer reviews)

Memory foam is known for its ability to contour to the shape of a person’s body and provide pressure relief, which can be beneficial for people with joint pain or other physical problems. But, if supportiveness is your top priority and you consider comfort to be secondary, a latex foam mattress may be a better option for you. Latex foam is known for its durability and supportiveness, and it may be a good choice for people who prioritise these qualities.

Features

  • 100% Natural Latex
  • 100-day risk-free sleep trial
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Naturally Cooling Coir
  • 10 years of warranty

Size Category

Dimension

₹11273 ₹7515 33% off)
Costs approximately ₹ 3 per deep sleep for 10 years.

Minimum price: 7,515.00

Maximum price: 24,276.00

Choose a variant

Natural Latex Orthopaedic Mattress

Natural Latex Orthopaedic Mattress

Size Category

Dimension

Height

Advantages

  • Pain Relieving
  • Hypoallergenic and Low Maintenance
  • Eco-friendly
  • Breathable
  • Durable
  • Experience long-lasting quality, backed by our 10-year warranty.
  • Our mattresses are designed to provide exceptional cooling comfort, with a combination of air circulation holes (20%) and natural latex (20%). This combination results in a mattress that is 40% cooler than traditional foam mattresses.
  • Discover the ultimate sleep experience with our natural latex products featuring a honeycomb design and exceptional ventilation. Enjoy unparalleled comfort and support, while also making a sustainable choice for your health and the environment.
  • Say goodbye to static and hello to hassle-free living with our products that reduce static charge.

Care Instructions

  • Do not iron clothes on the mattress
  • Avoid jumping or stepping on the mattress
  • Cut any loose threads with scissors, rather than pulling them
  • Keep heavy objects off the mattress to prevent it from losing shape
  • Do not remove the brand label on the corner of the mattress for warranty purposes
  • Allow the mattress to air out periodically and use sunlight to freshen the top of the mattress

80 reviews for Natural Latex Orthopaedic Mattress

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Ameen

    The mattress is no doubt comfortable,easy to install and you get a comfortable sleep,rest all is nice.

  2. sanjay

    Mattress is good and delivery was also quick. Users can buy this mattress! Post buy support was also good.

  3. AVSkrishna

    So far for more than 2 months this product has been to its best as was mentioned by the company comfortable

  4. Kumar

    Its a very good quality product and delivery was prompt.

  5. Gyaneshwar singh

    Comfortable, exactly the size mentioned, good quality

  6. Dushyant

    Best customer service and fast delivery

  7. Jayesh

    100% natural latex mattress happy using it thanksss

  8. Dushyant kumar

    Thank you deeprest

  9. Irfan

    Fantastic mattress, it was really helpful for backpain, it’s worth by price n quality so we can say” Paisa Vasul “

  10. Kiran

    Nice product and Quality is too good. Comfortable

Comparison Chart

Natural Latex Orthopaedic Mattress

Natural Latex Orthopaedic Mattress

7-ZONE Natural Latex Mattress

7-ZONE Natural Latex Mattress

Foam Density 32 Density base foam 40 Density base foam
Layer 1 32 Density softy cum memory foam layer 75 Density 7 zone latex layer
Layer 2 110 Density latex layer
Fabric Heavy GSM fabric Imported cool fabric
Coolness 40% more cool 55% more cool
Support Spine support with 1" Inch mona zone latex layer Extra spine support with 2" Inch 7 zone latex layer
Mattress Material Natural Latex, Plus Top Natural Latex, Plus Top
Shop By Comfort Pro Comfort Celebrity Comfort, Pro Comfort
Price

Start From:

7515

Start From:

11160

    Need a hand?

    Dial us up for expert assistance over the phone. We're here to make your choices easier.